Speed Through Direction
The name 'Velocita' comes from the Italian for velocity, defined as ‘speed with direction'.
Focusing on rider development, speed is delivered through the direction of coaching. Every rider and their goals are unique, and so their requirement for speed varies, be it competitive or recreational. Whatever your experience or abilities as a rider, the focus is achieving success in your goals.
Velocita Coachings’ philosophy is building strong and long lasting relationships with riders, providing consistent, structured and progressive development.
Experience & Expertise
- Velocita Coaching covers the range of cycling disciplines of Road, Time Trialling, Mountain Biking and Cyclocross.
- I am a multi-disciplined performance cyclist with over 20 years’ of passion and experience, maintaining regular and competitive levels in these all disciplines. My coaching experience covers a range of abilities, ages and genders. This includes coaching for health & fitness, fundamental and advanced rider skills (road/offroad), through to development programs for performance athletes operating at National and International level. I have strong expertise in coaching Youth, Veteran and Women’s cycling.
- Recreational and competition knowledge is combined with the highest level qualifications and established coaching experience. All monthly coaching packages are individually tailored to each rider’s available schedule and rate of progression. This enables rider development underpinned through both sport science and practical cycling knowledge, delivering a truly holistic, rider centred approach.
- With Velocita Coaching your cycling goals can be met whether you’re a performance MTB Enduro, TT or Road racer, recreational sportive rider, commuter or just keen to start cycling.
Why Velocita Coaching
Multi Disciplined Coaching
- Time Trial
- Mountain Biking
- Cyclo Cross
Bike Fit & Mechanic Qualified Coach
- Receive guidance and support in addition to your physical coaching development with bike fit and mechanic knowledge
- Holistic support for your coaching at every step
National Level Race Experienced Coach
- Delivering weekly training sessions is only part of building a top level athlete
- Race psychology, technique and tactics are vital components in delivering a winning coaching performance
- Access these with national level competition experience in all coached disciplines
Inclusive Ages & Abilities
- Health & Fitness
- Beginner to Performance
- Youth, Junior, Senior to Super Veteran
- Male & Female
Coaching QualificationsBritish Cycling Level 3 - Road and Time Trial
British Cycling Level 2 - Mountain Biking
British Cycling Level 2 - Cyclocross
Training Peaks Level 1 - Certified Coach
Bike Fit QualificationsBody Geometry FIT Level 2
Workshop/Cycle Maintenance QualificationsCYTECH Level 2
DT Swiss Wheel Builder
Health, Safety and ProtectionProtection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG)
Safe Guarding Children
First Aid Certificate